Uber's Birthday Treat

$20 birthday treat from Uber!

Uber Birthday Treat

I was pretty angry with Uber for numerous of weeks as their quest (cash king) keep "depreciating".

Therefore, beside adopting the "Base Fare Strategy" and going for high boost, I don't think I want to aim for their quest anymore!

However, today my heart felt warmed after I received the above message from Uber.

It was my birthday month! I'm born in the month of November! As I was able to claim $20 from Uber for my birthday treat, I decided to buy dinner for my whole family.

As it was around 5pm plus, we decided to head down to mookata (the one @ 81 lorong chencharu) as we expect the crowds to come in after 6pm.

Yeah! We were right! And we were lucky enough to get ourselves a parking lot (last one available!)

membership card from Mookata

Not only that, Mookata also got promotion for birthday boy/girl, the membership cost $20 and you could instantly get a $25 rebate (hmm, who wouldn't want to exchange $20 for $25?). Beside that, we also get a free jug of thai iced milk tea (enough for the whole family of 4!)

mookata treat from Uber

Beside the $20 membership, the total bill costs $20.20.

Therefore, after paying for my bill, I used it to claim from Uber for my birthday's treat.

The whole process was quite simple, what I need to do is to go into my Uber's driver app, then key in my email, phone number and upload the bill's receipt.That's all!

 According to them, likely I will get the reimbursement from my next week's earning statement.

How about you? Have you ever get birthday's treat from Uber?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What you gonna do after Uber is gone?

Our Tampines Hub

Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational Licence (PDVL)