How to use Uber rider app in Singapore 2017

As some have commented that my Youtube video of how to take Uber ride in Singapore was outdated in my previous blogpost, I have decided to upload an updated video in my YouTube Channel as shown below to help readers to familiarise on how to use Uber rider app; especially for the first timer:


If you find this blog post beneficial, feel free to share it around.

If you are a first timer taking Uber rides, I'm giving you up to SGD$10 off your first Uber ride.

To accept, use code 'yoriw2ue' to sign up. Enjoy! Details: https://www.uber.com/invite/yoriw2ue

Alternatively, click on the below banner and use code 'yoriw2ue'






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What you gonna do after Uber is gone?

Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational Licence (PDVL)

One More Week for Uber